Conversion Focused Web Design, SEO, & PPC
Website design services provided by 79 Design
Don't take our word for it check out our portfolio.
Lacombe Web Design
79 Design is a Lacombe web design and digital marketing company offering conversion focused web design, e-commerce solutions, search optimization services, and PPC for online businesses.
Does your Lacombe Business Need a Website?
Websites work. They can be an asset that has an ROI.
Your Lacombe business website is your digital storefront online. In 2020, post-pandemic, your customers expect your business to be online these days and people are searching for your products and services from all over the place ... not just locally around the Lacombe and Lacombe county area.
A website builds a relationship of trust in your community. Its brand awareness. Not only does a website describe your products and service but it also gives your customers assurance that a product or service is valuable, reliable, will meet their needs, and that you are not a fly by night company.
Your website needs to capture what you do, your brand, establish trust, capture your customers attention and draw them inside your store.
But your Lacombe business website is more than curb appeal or online brand awareness. Your website should be an asset that converts traffic into long term relationships.
Brand Awareness & Target A Wide Audience | Lacombe Web Design
- 4 billion people are using the internet. 75% of online shoppers judge a companies credibility and assurance by their website.
- Is your website user friendly? Is it hard to find anything? More than one-third of people will bounce off your website if its hard to navigate.
- 45% of B2B buyers will leave website if its not immediately clear what the company does. Who are you? What are you offering? How do I contact you?
Rank Higher & Grow | Lacombe Web Design
- Your digital storefront is open 24/7 year around without days off or coffee breaks.
- Businesses that have a digital storefront, even if they don't have a checkout & just display their products, have twice as much sales as businesses that are not online.
- The average customer makes 12 online searches before buying.
- Even for large industrial and manufacturing industries 70% of purchases are influenced by a companies website.
Long term relationships | Lacombe Web Design
- Reach more people and grow your business.
- Articles, blogs, testimonials, and reviews engage your customers maintaining a long term relationship. Don't be afraid to educate your customers through videos, tutorials, and surveys!
- A single bad experience or a hard to navigate website makes users 88% less likely to visit your website again. First impressions matter!
Understand Your Customers | Lacombe Web Design
- Tools like Google Analytics, Google Console, and other metrics can highlight areas of your business that work well and areas of your business that can improve. Do you know how google's metrics can add more value to your customers?
Secure Your Business | Lacombe Web Design
- If your business is only on Facebook, Amazon, etc. you are not in control of your income. These platforms have deleted accounts in the past.
- Did COVID19 reduce sales? Would ranking your website higher have helped?
Discover the “Minimalist Method” to Triple Your Traffic
- What is Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization?
- Why flashy websites have poor sales.
- Three things your website needs to rank higher in google search.
Where Do I Start?
A quick chat to see if my services can benefit you in the first place! I'd like to introduce myself, learn about you, your services, and see if my services can help you! Some basic questions:
- What are your online goals?
- Where do you want to take your business?
- Do you have a website?
If you think I may be a good fit to help you we can expand on your vision, where you currently are at, how your competition is doing it better, and what the journey would look like. I believe that a valuable online marketing strategy is co-created.
If you think our online marketing strategy is a good fit for your business I will draft up a Statement Of Work defining the deliverables and timetable for your website, seo, and/or Google PPC ads. Whats expected of me the developer and you the business owner.